How to request information

image If you require paper copies of any of the following, please contact the school by telephone, email, fax or letter. To help us process your request quickly, please clearly mark any correspondence: INFORMATION PUBLICATION SCHEME REQUEST. If the information you are looking for is not available from any of the documents above you can still contact Christine Newman to ask if we have it.

  • Children's Guide
  • Philpots Pages Termly Newsletter
  • Hard copies of School Policies
  • Hard copies of Ofsted Reports

Charges and Feedback

Information published on our website is free. If you ask for a lot of hard copies of documents then we may need to make a small charge for copying.

This website describes the sort of information about Philpots Manor School that we publish or which is available on request. It is the sort of information that is most likely to be of interest to parents, prospective parents, social workers, Local Authorities, and Ofsted. Some information that we hold must not be made public, for example, personal information.

If you want to make any comments about our published information, if you require further assistance or want to make a complaint, then you should contact either the Education or Care Co-ordinator.